Master of Agricultural Education Degree
Remember that www2.calstate.edu/apply deadline to Apply to our Masters of AgEd program is 10/1 for Winter Admittance & 4/1 for Fall Admittance. There is NO Spring Admission.
- Deadline dates for Graduate Program admission
- Admission to Graduate Program
- Previously admitted MAE students - do not need to reapply with a new CSU mentor application. Fill out form and submit by due date (CLICK for Form). Due dates found HERE.
- Graduate FORMS (Graduate Education - Graduate Committee, Working Formal Study Plan, Final Formal Study Plan, Advancement to Candidacy, Request for Graduation Eval, Master's Thesis/Project/Exam Approval, Final Exam Results)
- Graduate Committee Membership
- Handbook for Candidates - Master's of Agricultural Education
- Project Proposal Form for AgEd 539 (DOC)
- Proposal Form - Special Problems (AgEd 500) & Individual Study (AgEd 580) (DOC)
- Instructions for submitting Graduate Internship Report to Digital Commons
2017 - Masters of Agricultural Education LATE Spring Schedule is as follows:
- Monday (June 19) through Saturday (June 24)
- CATA Conference June 26-30 - no classes
- Monday (July 3) [Holiday - 4th of July], Wednesday (July 5) through Friday (July 7).
ENROLL NOW - Please read the enrollment procedure to avoid complications with your enrollment:
AGED 520 Program Development in Agricultural Education (Gorter & Swan) 7:10 - 10am (Note... AgEd 520, 523, & 539 are only required courses for MAE degree)
- AGED 538 Laboratory Integration in Agricultural Education, (De Lay) 10:10 -1pm
- AGED 570 Leadership, (Goldenberg) 1:10 - 4pm
- AGED 570 Maximizing SAEs in Livestock, (Freeman) 4:10 - 7pm