Agricultural Education and Communication Department
The mission of the Agricultural Education & Communication Department is to contribute to the improvement of agricultural instruction in the state of California and prepare agricultural communicators who will promote agriculture and serve the needs of the agricultural industry.
The Agricultural Education & Communication Department has a long history of leadership and service to the college, the university and the agricultural education profession in California. In recent years, a new, exciting, and related emphasis has become integrated into the mission. A partnership with the Brock Center for Agricultural Communication and Journalism Department has enhanced career opportunities for our graduates.
For assistance with advising, please contact your Academic Advisor.
Any questions or comments should be sent via email to: email@example.com or call our department at 805-756-2803.
State FFA Finals - These results will be deleted on July 1, 2017.
- AET Farm Record Book
- Agricultural Mechanics
2017 Motors & Controls Station
2017 Electrical Instructions
2017 Electrical Score Sheet
2017 Exhibit A (reduced)
2017 Written Exam
2017 Plumbing Score Sheet
2017 Problem Solving
2017 Welding Score Sheet
- Ag Issues
- Ag Welding (Cuesta College)
- Best Informed Greenhand
- Dairy Cattle
- Farm Business Management
- Floriculture Preliminary
- Floriculture Finals
- Light Horse
- Marketing Plan
- Meat Judging
- Milk Quality and Dairy Foods
- Nursery Landscape
- Soils and Land Evaluation
- Vegetable Crops
- Veterinary Science
Masters of Agricultural Education Summer Schedule is scheduled as:
- Monday (June 19) through Saturday (June 24)
- CATA Conference June 26-30 - no classes
- Monday (July 3) [Holiday - 4th of July], Wednesday (July 5) through Friday (July 7).
ENROLL NOW - Please read the enrollment procedure to avoid complications with your enrollment:
- AGED 520 Program Development in Agricultural Education (Gorter & Swan) 7:10 - 10am
- AGED 538 Laboratory Integration in Agricultural Education, (De Lay) 10:10 -1pm
- AGED 570 Leadership, (Goldenberg) 1:10 - 4pm
- AGED 570 Maximizing SAEs in Livestock, (Freeman) 4:10 - 7pm
Students: Your Academic Advisor is Rachel Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org). She is located in Building 74M, room A111. Student peer advisors are available for drop-in visits, or drop by to make an appointment with Ms. Johnson.